Elecraft K3S Transceiver Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket. All money received after the 300 are sold will be returned.
2. The radio will be awarded with a minimum of 200 tickets sold. All money will be refunded in the event that a minimum of 200 tickets are not sold.
3. For tickets purchased in person your ticket stub or receipt will be proof of purchase. For tickets purchased online your PayPal receipt will be your proof of purchase. Tickets purchased by mail will receive a ticket stub or receipt by return mail if received by March 10, 2017.
4. The Elecraft K3S will be the 100 watt factory assembled model, "new in the box" with an Elecraft MH2 model hand microphone. No other accessories are included.
5. Ticket purchases made online or by USPS mail must be received by 6:00 pm Central Daylight Time Friday March 17, 2017. On site ticket sales will be cut off at 1:00 pm Central Daylight Time on Saturday March 18, 2017.
6. The winner will be announced at 1:30 pm Central Daylight Time on March 18, 2017 at the Midland Amateur Radio Club's St Patrick's Day Hamfest and ARRL West Texas Convention.
100% of the proceeds from this raffle support the Midland Amateur Radio Club, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, in its mission of education, training, and promoting the science of amateur radio communications.